Sunday, January 9, 2022

How would I look in Different Nationalities - Tutorial | Instagram TikTo...


How would I look in Different Nationalities - Faceplay Tutorial | Instagram TikTok Nationality Challenge Trend App Tutorial Hi Everyone, In this video, I'm gonna show you How to create How would I look in different nationalities tiktok trend using the faceplay app. This trend is of showing How do you look when you are from different countries. How do I look in other countries trend is popular in TikTok and Instagram. By watching this video, you can easily create this trend. Steps: 1. Download the Faceplay App 2. Login using google or facebook account 3. Select the Video inside the app 4. Add your face and wait for the app to do the work 5. Save the Video to your Gallery That's it. Thanks for Watching. Also Watch: Runaway Aurora Filter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcWU39LePog Subscribe us: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-fandD


No comments:

Post a Comment

GIMP Cartoon Effect Tutorial

Hi Everyone, In this video I'm gonna show you How to create a Cartoon Version of Yourself or Someone using the Open Source Software...